9 September 2010: Minutes after reaching the ward and room, Sean came into the room with our baby. He was so tiny! I remember looking at him wondering if it was all real. Up till this day, I can tell you, it still feels surreal.
Let’s start from the day before Blake was born. It was 8 September 2010, our estimated due date (EDD) for Blake was 9 September 2010. I felt a lot movements, which was as usual, but I also felt some pain. Not intense but it was discomforting. I have been quite paranoid in the last two […]
Just a bit of background information for my first post. My husband, Sean, and I (I’m Mabel, by the way) have been married for 5 lovely years when we got pregnant. The pregnancy period had been awesome and very, very exciting! And when baby (that will be Blake!) arrived in this world, things couldn’t get […]
I’m Mabel, the writer behind Amazingly Still – an open journal where I celebrate life
as a stay-home wife, mother of two,
as well as me being me.
- ArtScience Museum: Treasures of the Natural World
- Nakayla is 5!
- Skyline Luge Sentosa: New Routes
- Mega Adventure at Sentosa
- Customizable ErgoSpine™ Ergonomic Office Chair
- Santa's Little Helper
- Review: Chicken Little by The Little Company
- Backstreet Boys Larger Than Life: Concert
- Backstreet Boys Larger Than Life: VIP Meet and Greet