9 September 2010: Minutes after reaching the ward and room, Sean came into the room with our baby. He was so tiny! I remember looking at him wondering if it was all real. Up till this day, I can tell you, it still feels surreal.
Let’s start from the day before Blake was born. It was 8 September 2010, our estimated due date (EDD) for Blake was 9 September 2010. I felt a lot movements, which was as usual, but I also felt some pain. Not intense but it was discomforting. I have been quite paranoid in the last two […]
Just a bit of background information for my first post. My husband, Sean, and I (I’m Mabel, by the way) have been married for 5 lovely years when we got pregnant. The pregnancy period had been awesome and very, very exciting! And when baby (that will be Blake!) arrived in this world, things couldn’t get […]
Amazingly Still is an open journal where we celebrate the ups, downs and in-between of our family growing up together and individually.
20 May 2018, Sentosa | Register now!
- June School Holidays 2018 Itinerary
- Cold Storage Kids Run 2018
- Gardens by the Bay: Tulipmania 2018
- Disney on Ice: Everyone's Story
- Gardens by the Bay: Sakura Matsuri
- The Live Turtle and Tortoise Museum
- My Little Climbing Room
- A Day at Science Centre Singapore
- March School Holidays 2018 Itinerary
- Gardens by the Bay: Dahlia Dreams 2018