Let’s start from the day before Blake was born. It was 8 September 2010, our estimated due date (EDD) for Blake was 9 September 2010. I felt a lot movements, which was as usual, but I also felt some pain. Not intense but it was discomforting. I have been quite paranoid in the last two […]
Just a bit of background information for my first post. My husband, Sean, and I (I’m Mabel, by the way) have been married for 5 lovely years when we got pregnant. The pregnancy period had been awesome and very, very exciting! And when baby (that will be Blake!) arrived in this world, things couldn’t get […]
Amazingly Still is an open journal where we celebrate the ups, downs and in-between of our family growing up together and individually.
Sign up with KLOOK here and redeem credits!
- Nakayla’s Preauricular Sinus Infection Part IV
- Sudio Tolv
- Blake is 9: Wings of Time and Good Old Days
- Blake is 9: Merlion and Birds
- Blake is 9: Cable Car and Arbora
- Jurong Bird Park Photojournal: Before the Move
- Jurong Frog Farm and Hay Dairies
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Family Trip to Taiwan: The Day Before Goodbye
- Family Trip to Taiwan: Modern Toilet Restaurant