I never had to deal with school holidays up until this year as the children were in childcare for their preschool years. The first term break – March school holidays – went by pretty fast as our days were filled up unexpectedly fast, with the highlight being Disney on Ice. Then came the June holidays. […]
I’m Mabel, the writer behind Amazingly Still – an open journal where I celebrate life
as a stay-home wife, mother of two,
as well as me being me.
Search within Site
- Backstreet Boys Large Than Life: VIP Meet and Greet
- Gardens by the Bay: Autumn Harvest
- River Cruise Singapore
- Safari Zoo Run 2018
- Chicken Little by The Little Company
- Mid-Autumn Festival: Make a Lantern!
- Blake is 7!
- Piece of Peace World Tour Singapore 2017
- September School Holidays Itinerary
- SHAPE Run 2017